Innovative PV Solar Solutions
Solar modules from leading manufacturers at Aquatech Solar.
Our portfolio of PV modules is constantly updated to bring you products which offer the best performance, quality, value and variety. As a leading PV distributor throughout Ireland, our manufacturer relationships and purchasing power enable us to deliver the ideal balance of international presence and local service.
All our solar modules are subject to very stringent quality controls and we supply a range of mono-crystalline solar panels, in a variety of power ratings, to cater for all types and sizes of PV installation.
Solar PV System Complete Pack
Photovoltaic panels are available as one sided and bi facial (2 sided)
We stock a variety of MCS and TUV approved manufacturers panels of various sizes and outputs. The standard on roof mounted panels and bi facial panels mainly used in free standing systems, where reflection can hit the back of the panel giving up to another 30% higher output than no bi facial panels
We offer a variety of inverter makes, models and sizes. We supply complete systems including panels, inverter, mounting systems of your choice and electrical cabling to start and finish a job.
- Everything you could conceivably need is included in our photovoltaic pack.
- We are the only suppliers that provide an all-in-one pallet ready to go.
We offer plenty of options
If you have a requirement for a specific manufacturers product, be that inverters, panels or mounting systems. Please contact our sales department for more information.
SEAI grants for Solar PV Systems
A Grant of up to €2,400 available for PV Solar Panel installations through the SEAI (Sustainable Energy Authority Ireland)
- New solar panel grants have been announced by the SEAI for installing Photovoltaic solar panel systems on houses built prior to 2021.
- €900 per Kw for up to 2 Kw and €300 per KW from 2 to 4 KW to a maximum of 4 KW
- A maximum of €2,400 of grant support
- A post BER is required in order to avail of the grant. The BER result is irrelevant, but a requirement in any case.
Terms and conditions required by SEAI:
- You need to use an approved SEAI solar PV company in order to receive your grant.
- The installer must apply to ESB networks for approval in connecting PV panels into their grid. This can take up to 4 weeks.
- When the work is completed, your property must be BER assessed in order to avail of the grant.
One-stop-shop: supply, install & grant application support
Aquatech can arrange the supply and installation of your PV solar system and assist you with all the grant application formalities – we are your one-stop-shop!