Two hydraulic devices in one
A heat exchanger with an open expansion tank on top.
– connects open and pressurized system.
– cross-flow exchange of the energy between stove (open system) and central heating (pressurized system).
– automatically keeps the water level in the stove topped up by mean of a ball cock.
– Stove can work as a gravity system without the requirement of a heating circulating pump.
– 304 stainless steel components.
– minimal flow-resistance
– automatic air venting of stove water via open expansion tank on the top of the exchanger.
– high surface of energy exchange (up to a 40KW stove)
– 37 litre buffer water capacity
– No requirement for safety valves, cooling coils etc.
– Easy mounting thanks pivotal hangers and connection system
Showing the single result